PE Flex™ Plus Pipe
PE Flex Plus Couplings and Fittings
Connections for PE Flex Plus pipe can be completed with either a mechanical or an electrofusion process. Each process is tightly controlled to ensure proper joining and field integrity.
- Electrofusion – Featuring a lower per-unit cost, this method joins pipes by melting surfaces together. Suitable for all fluid types, it offers GPS traceability, superior corrosion resistance and fusion consistency with no loss of pipe ID or joint strength.
- Mechanical – With 10-times faster installation in any weather, this reliable method requires no special tools or extra time for heating or cooling. It’s suitable for new, used or dirty pipe, providing connections that meet or exceed pipe pressure ratings.
Low-Pressure Fluid Transport, with Hydrocarbon and Paraffin Resistance
Providing major advantages over conventional HDPE pipe, PE Flex Plus pipe is the best choice for long, continuous runs when transporting fluids below 300 psi. Featuring a nylon liner for protection against hydrocarbon contamination, it requires no pressure derating for hydrocarbons, even at higher temperatures.
- Ultra-low permeation
- 300 psi maximum operating pressure
- 150° F maximum operating temperature
- PE 4710-designated High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe
- Proprietary nylon (Polyamide) liner to protect against hydrocarbon contamination and paraffin buildup
- Manufactured to ASTM standards for Multilayer PE-PA (Polyethylene-Polyamide) pipe for pressure-piping applications
- Applications include oil, gas, salt water, brine CO2, H2S and condensate
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
PE Flex Plus RT: Low-Pressure Transport of Fluids up to 180°
PE Flex Plus RT pipe features all benefits of our PE Flex Plus pipe, plus a nylon liner with a PE-RT backer to withstand higher temperatures.
- 180° F maximum operating temperature