Thermoflex® Composite Pipe
Thermoflex® pipe is a spoolable, low-cost solution for hydrocarbon transport, delivering the greatest strength-to-weight ratio in flexible pipe. The proprietary five-layer reinforcement of Thermoflex pipe goes beyond conventional pipe options, standing up to high pressure and extreme corrosive conditions.
- Maximum operating pressure: 2,000 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 180°F
- Designed for superior operating life — Ultra-low permeation; resistant to H2S, CO2, bacteria and harsh chemicals; no paraffin buildup; fully piggable and suitable to hot oil
- Designed for ease of installation — Featuring the lightest weight and longest lengths among spoolable pipe solutions, Thermoflex pipe can be installed with less manpower in less time.
- Applications include: Oil, Gas, Water, H2S (up to 100,000 ppm), CO2, pull-through rehabilitation
PE-RT material, combined with a Nylon PA12 liner makes Thermoflex RT pipe ideal for extreme conditions, including high temperatures, aggressive chemicals, high oxidation and certain hydrocarbons.
With an inner Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) layer, Thermoflex Plus pipe resists harsh chemicals and is a superior choice for extremely corrosive environments.
ECO is a three layer high-density polyethylene (HDPE) lined, aramid fiber reinforced composite pipe designed to accommodate pressures up to 1,500 PSI. Resembling more traditional HDPE, ECO is a cost competitive solution. Thermoflex ECO RT is also available for raised temperature applications.
Thermoflex Couplings and Fittings
Allowing for quick, reliable, leak-free connections, Thermoflex metallic couplings and fittings are designed to accommodate both pipe-to-pipe and pipe-to-infrastructure connections. A portable swaging machine dramatically simplifies field installation and can be powered by an electric or hand-operated hydraulic pump.