Thermoflex® Composite Pipe
Inexpensive and Easy to Install
Featuring the lightest weight and longest lengths among spoolable pipe solutions, Thermoflex pipe can be installed with less manpower in less time.
- 85% lighter than steel, at a fraction of the installation cost
- Long spool lengths for fewer fittings
- Easy-fit couplings—no welding
- Ideal for challenging terrain
- Low equipment costs
- Reduced environmental impact
- Supported by turnkey field services and training
Thermoflex RT: For Extreme Temperatures, Chemicals and Conditions
PE-RT material, combined with a Nylon PA12 liner makes Thermoflex RT pipe ideal for extreme conditions, including high temperatures, aggressive chemicals, high oxidation and certain hydrocarbons.
- 180°F maximum operating temperature
- Engineered a to operate over broad range of extreme conditions
- Low moisture absorption, good dimensional stability
Thermoflex Plus: For Sour-Gas, Corrosive and Bacterial Environments
With an inner Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) layer, Thermoflex Plus pipe resists harsh chemicals and is a superior choice for extremely corrosive environments.
- Ultra-low permeation and resistant to H2S, CO2, bacteria and chemicals
- Aramid fiber design is suitable for cyclical and surge load pressures
- No paraffin buildup, fully piggable and suitable for hot oil
- Lasts 20 times longer than standard HDPE lined products
Thermoflex Couplings and Fittings
Allowing for quick, reliable, leak-free connections, Thermoflex metallic couplings and fittings are designed to accommodate both pipe-to-pipe and pipe-to-infrastructure connections. A portable swaging machine dramatically simplifies field installation and can be powered by an electric or hand-operated hydraulic pump.
- No welding required or makeup needed for flanges or thread joints
- Coupling options include NPT or BSPT threads, weld end, and API 6A/ASME B16.5 flange—all can mate with standard or custom pipe sizes
- Termination fittings connect to common oilfield infrastructure
- Available in carbon steel, 316 stainless steel, 2205 duplex stainless steel or Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) coated
Strong as Steel — And More Durable
Thermoflex® pipe is a spoolable, low-cost solution for hydrocarbon transport, delivering the greatest strength-to-weight ratio in flexible pipe. The proprietary five-layer reinforcement of Thermoflex pipe goes beyond conventional pipe options, standing up to high pressure and extreme corrosive conditions.
- Withstands higher temperatures and pressures—no derating, permeation or capacity reduction
- Up to 2,000 psi maximum operating pressure based on OD
- Up to 180°F maximum operating temperature
- Designed for superior operating life—ultra-low permeation; resistant to H2S, CO2, bacteria and harsh chemicals; no paraffin buildup; fully piggable and suitable to hot oil
- Upstream/midstream applications include oil, gas, water, H2S (up to 100,000 ppm) and CO2, and pull-through rehabilitation
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified