Thermoflex® Composite Pipe
Strong as Steel — And More Durable
Thermoflex® pipe is a spoolable, low-cost solution for hydrocarbon transport, delivering the greatest strength-to-weight ratio in flexible pipe. The proprietary five-layer reinforcement of Thermoflex pipe goes beyond conventional pipe options, standing up to high pressure and extreme corrosive conditions.
- Maximum operating pressure: 2,000 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 180°F
- Designed for superior operating life — Ultra-low permeation; resistant to H2S, CO2, bacteria and harsh chemicals; no paraffin buildup; fully piggable and suitable to hot oil
- Designed for ease of installation — Featuring the lightest weight and longest lengths among spoolable pipe solutions, Thermoflex pipe can be installed with less manpower in less time.
- Applications include: Oil, Gas, Water, H2S (up to 100,000 ppm), CO2, pull-through rehabilitation
Thermoflex RT: For Extreme Temperatures, Chemicals and Conditions
PE-RT material, combined with a Nylon PA12 liner makes Thermoflex RT pipe ideal for extreme conditions, including high temperatures, aggressive chemicals, high oxidation and certain hydrocarbons.
Thermoflex Plus: For High H2S, Corrosive and Bacterial Environments
With an inner Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) layer, Thermoflex Plus pipe resists harsh chemicals and is a superior choice for extremely corrosive environments. Thermoflex Plus RT is also available for raised temperature applications.
Thermoflex ECO: For Fresh or Produced Water disposal and Oil and Gas Flowlines
ECO is a three layer high-density polyethylene (HDPE) lined, aramid fiber reinforced composite pipe designed to accommodate pressures up to 1,500 PSI. Resembling more traditional HDPE, ECO is a cost competitive solution. Thermoflex ECO RT is also available for raised temperature applications.
Thermoflex Couplings and Fittings
Allowing for quick, reliable, leak-free connections, Thermoflex metallic couplings and fittings are designed to accommodate both pipe-to-pipe and pipe-to-infrastructure connections. A portable swaging machine dramatically simplifies field installation and can be powered by an electric or hand-operated hydraulic pump.